Year 7 students to start at 8.30am. Year 8 - 11 students to start at 9.30am.
Year 7 students to start at 8.30am.
Year 8 – 11 students to start at 9.30am.
All Day (Tuesday)
Watery Lane, Merton, London SW20 9AD
Latest TwitterTweets by @RutlishSchool
Welcome to our website.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to any website you visit.
Controlling your personal information
This is not a commercial website and we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of any personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and, after May 25th, the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.