During the Covid19 pandemic we have issued additional information for students and parents which you will find on the website.
Covid19 Risk Assessment
There are Covid19 addenda to the Behaviour for Learning Policy and Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy which can be found on our policies and procedures page.
- Behaviour for Learning Coronavirus Addendum
- Behaviour for Learning Coronavirus Addendum Remote Learning
- Behaviour for Learning Coronavirus Addendum Uniform
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Coronavirus Addendum
- Student Attendance Procedure Additional Guidance Covid19
We have a section on the website dedicated to home learning. This includes the Remote Learning Plan, information videos for logging on to Fronter and Teams and links to the websites students may need to visit.
Links for websites the students may be using are found here.
During the pandemic regular communication and information has been sent to parents which can be found on our letters page.
Our wellbeing section includes information and support available both from school and externally.
Healthy Eating during lockdown
Public Health England - Resources for school staff wellbeing