The School Day
The school day is broken into 5 hour long periods with a break-time and lunch.
- School starts at 8.30am and students are expected to arrive at least 10 minutes before this.
- Mobile phones must be handed in at the year group collection point for years 7 - 11.
- Breakfast is available in the canteen between 8am and 8.30am.
- The LRC is open from 8am to catch up on homework or for quiet reading.
- Gates open at:
Mostyn Road - 8am
Watery Lane - 8am
- If attending a morning club before 8am, students need to arrive at the Mostyn Road entrance.
|Registration/Assembly||8.30am - 8.50am|
|1||8.50am - 9.50am|
|2||9.50am - 10.50am|
|Break||10.50am - 11.15am|
|3||11.15am - 12.15pm|
|4||12.15pm - 1.15pm|
|Lunch||1.15pm - 1.50pm|
|5||1.50pm - 2.50pm|
Please note the school is open on Saturday mornings from January to June to facilitate additional learning for examination year groups.